Community Shred Day August 15th
On-site confidential paper shredding! Take the old green waste entrance near the CSD Storage building.
Saturday, August 15, 2020, from 8 am until 11 am
Paper shredding will be available to residents at no charge per the following guidelines:
- Limit: Equivalent of two (2) 12”x7”x17” paper bags or two (2) 10”x12”x15” cardboard boxes of paper (No exceptions)
- No cars will be allowed to enter the shredding area after 11:00 a.m.
- Papers with staples or paper clips are acceptable; please remove all binder clips and rubber bands
- Remove paper from all binders and spiral notebooks
- No plastic or electronic items such as credit cards, CDs or computer disks
- All bags and/or boxes must leave with resident
The District reserves the right to close the event before 11 am if the mobile shredding truck becomes filled to capacity.
For everyone's safety, no one will be permitted to stand and watch papers being shredded. No businesses, please.