Welcome to Bear Valley's Gatehouse Portal
As residents of Bear Valley, we all play an integral part in shaping the safety and vibrancy of our community. With our state-of-the-art Gatehouse system, you are in control of who enters our neighborhood. This means the power is in your hands to ensure that only known family, friends, and service providers are given access. By thoughtfully managing access, we together create a safe living environment. Here's how you can get started:
1. Account Initialization
Visit the Bear Valley CSD at 28999 S. Lower Valley Rd, Tehachapi, CA 93561, with your state-issued photo ID (e.g., driver's license, passport) and lease or escrow documents to receive your account information. Then, log in to the web portal and follow the instructions to set up your account. Remember, each property has one account, so make sure to coordinate with other occupants as needed.
2. Smartphone App Setup
The Gatehouse Solutions App makes managing visitor passes a breeze:
- Download the app from the relevant app store (iOS or Android).
- Initial Login: Use the client code 146146, along with your user name and password.
- Update Credentials: If needed, change your default user name and password within the app under “Update Credentials”.
3. Issuing Visitor Passes
- Add the Visitor: On the web portal, click the “Visitors” button. In the App, click the “Add Visitors” button. Fill out the required information marked by the red *.
- Select Access Privilege
- Step 3: Save the Pass: Click “save” for pickup at the gatehouse.
4. Visitor E-pass
Speed up entry for your guests by emailing an E-Pass:
- Create and Save the Visitor Record: See "Issuing Visitor Passes" above.
- Smart Phone App Instructions: Click the "Visitors" icon, the email icon, enter your guest's email address, and click send.
5. Visitor Notification
Stay informed about your guest's arrival with automatic email or text notifications:
- Email Notification: Click “Email” icon, “Add Email”, select the checkbox for “Send email notification on Admit”, and click “Save”.
- Text Notification: Click “Email” icon, add your phone number with the carrier email format (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org), select the checkbox for “Send email notification on Admit”, and click “Save”.
- Visitor Pass Duration: Customize the duration from single-entry to 7 days.
- Need Assistance?: Contact the CSD at 661-821-4428 during regular business hours (8:00 am to 4:30 pm).
Your thoughtful use of the Gatehouse system contributes to the overall safety and neighborliness of Bear Valley. By taking the time to responsibly manage visitor access, we build trust within our community.
Get the Fast Pass!
$12/year per vehicle
The “Fast Pass” resident lane is accessed by purchasing an RFID tag that will be affixed to the vehicle.
- Each vehicle will require its own tag
- Tags are available for purchase from the CSD Admin Office. Bring your ID, vehicle registration, and the vehicle that we will be installing the pass on.
- Purchase of the tag is not required. Residents may still enter through the left-hand lane with their current amenity card
Text Notification by Cell Provider
Metro PCS: email@example.com