The Roads Division primarily focused our efforts on repairing utility cuts from the water line repairs. For the month of September, the Roads Division used 66 tons of asphalt; up from 31 tons used in August. Locations of repairs are:
- 26051 Oakflat
- 26581 Oakflat
- 26700 Deertrail
- 24000 Jacaranda
- 28061 Deertrail
- 29840 Pinedale
- 28941 Lower Valley
- 29221 Greenwater
- 28221 Deertrail
- Lower Valley Rd/Treatment plant
- 30101 Rolling Oak
- 28561 Deertrail
- San Juan @ Oak Canyon horse trail
In addition, Roads was able to start the first phase of the replacement of street name signs. This will provide much higher visibility to the public as the signs have a high intensity prismatic reflection.
The West End striping project has also begun which will also provide higher visibility to Lower Valley Rd, Pinedale, Jamaica Dunes, Rolling Oak Dr, Greenwater Dr. as well as provide new striping to the equestrian crossing locations.
In the month of September there were 21 leak repairs:
- 4” mainline repair by Tank 02.
- Service leak at 28601 Deertrail
- 8” AC mainline repair 29841 Pinedale
- Service repair 28220 Deertrail
- 23400 Dart service repair
- 23920 Martingale service repair
- 28220 Deertrail service
- 27340 Deertrail service
- 27941 Deertrail service
- 28601 Service replace
- 30101 Rolling oak service
- 23920 Martingale service
- 23400 Dart service
- 23550 San Juan service.
- 30671 N. Lower Valley Rd. service
- 30600 N. Lower Valley Rd. service
- 29921 service leak (full replacement)
- 30160 Tuttle Ct. service repair
- 30300 Foxridge service repair
- Leak at tank 8A-2 4” mainline repair
- Service Lines at booster 3C repair
Finished fire hydrant replacements on Pinedale/Wible Ct and Deertrail/ Goldspike. Started rehab work on Lake Well #9 with Pacific Irrigation and Pump. Generators at 4 pneumatic stations were finalized and started up: Flatiron, Cody Ct., Oakflat, and Wilderness Ct.
Preventative maintenance and general plant up-keep and standard operations continue. USA’s were completed as needed. We are sending water to Golf Course and continuing with our weed abatement at the facility. Continue working on sludge valve replacement. Repair made to hydro-jetter pump, pulled, inspected, and cleaned RAS pump #2. New eyewash station installed in WWTP lab and other CSD facilities. Installed new chemical feed pumps for Sodium meta-bisulfite and Alum.
General Services Division
The fleet maintenance shop is busy with repairs and services.
- (4) #2 Services
- (2) #1 Service
- (3) Repairs On Equipment some are long term some were in and out in a day
- (2) Repairs On Cars, Trucks
- (1) Break downs in the field
- (0) Smog’s
July Maintenance Record:
- (10) Repairs to facilities in the district
- (7) Repairs to other stands and boxes in valley
- (13) Generators Inspected
- (0) Generator brake down
- (1) Calls to repair visitor gate arm
- (0) Calls to repair RFID gate arm
- Correcting some small compliance issues
- Compliance corrections are complete at Main gate
Waste management Hauled
- 48 household trash roll offs
- 42 Green waste roll offs
- 25 Manure
- 24 Recycling roll offs
Waste management Hauled
- (42) household trash roll offs
- (15) Green waste roll offs
- (19) Manure
- (17) Recycling roll offs.
We are cleaning up all areas around the transfer site. Green waste and manure areas are back to empty for the moment.